XFRM documentation and a printing question

Panagiotis Georgopoulos panos at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 14:27:16 EDT 2012

Hello all,

                Firstly let me say thanks on your efforts of putting some kernel
development information together (on the website) and creating a forum for new kernel
developers that is required below the linux-kernel at vger.kernel.org level.

                Secondly, I searched the website thoroughly but couldn't find any
documentation on net's XFRM and especially dealing with IPsec functions (xfrm_policy,
xfrm_state, xfrm_selector etc). I've been looking for some documentation about it for a
while and it seems to be blatantly missing from the web and books also.

                Finally, is there an easy way to print in a human readable format the IPv6
address of the xfrm_address_t union? (see
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/include/linux/xfrm.h?v=2.6.36#L10 )

                Thanks a lot,

                Panos