A confusion about invoking my syscall

Matthias Brugger matthias.bgg at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 19 05:54:54 EDT 2012

On 06/19/2012 06:32 AM, 王哲 wrote:

> 2012/6/19 Jeff Haran <jharan at bytemobile.com <mailto:jharan at bytemobile.com>>
>
>     __ __

>     *From:*kernelnewbies-bounces at kernelnewbies.org

Not sure, but I think the syscalls should be defined in syscall.h which
is included by your program. I suppose that this file is part of libc,
so there won't be your syscall definition in there.
The easiest way would be to define the syscall by yourself.

Remember that adding a syscall to the linux kernel is a bad idea.

Regards,
Matthias