Setting up development environment using QEMU.

Ritesh Harjani ritesh.harjani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:38:52 EDT 2012

Hello guys,

As I have recently came to know about QEMU which is a quick emulator and
support emulation of ARM architecture.
I wanted to boot linux onto QEMU, by setting up various nodes and devices
from scratch. I want everything to be hand coded or atleast should have an
idea of the (what my code does) boot process, setting up of devices,
own codec.

can anyone please provide me links for the tutorials and any help will be
appreciated.