Syscalls: When can I use "cond_syscall()" macro?

Javier Martinez Canillas martinez.javier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:32:40 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM, Gustavo da Silva
<gustavodasilva at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok!! All right. I'll follow the tips.

You keep not following the tips by the way :-)

Someone who wasn't following this thread probably would ask, which
tips did he not follow?

You see what happened? Because you top posted your answer (again) we
have lost the context of this conversation.

> 2012/7/6 Ezequiel Garcia <elezegarcia at gmail.com>
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Gustavo da Silva
>> <gustavodasilva at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > And: How are the Argentina after Libertadores?!
>> >

>> 1. Please avoid top-posting! (as already suggested)
>>
>> 2. Hehe, not every Argentinian citizen is soccer fan !! (despite what
>> people seems to think)
>> Meaning... I couldn't possible care less :-)

Most people in this mailing list are very nice and are willing to help
but also they are very busy and can be a little grumpy when they have
to repeat the same thing over and over. So please listen to Ezequiel,
Mulyadi and others when they give you advise.

Good luck and best regards,
Javier