Syscalls: When can I use "cond_syscall()" macro?

Ezequiel Garcia elezegarcia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:38:27 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Gustavo da Silva
<gustavodasilva at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ezequiel! How are you?!
>
> So, ...Hmmm...
>
> Im using the following url to navigate by the sources (hehehe)
>
> http://lxr.linux.no/linux+v3.4.4/arch/x86/include/asm/

If you want to browse sources and middle-to-big size projects, I
seriously recommend
you to use ctags [1]. Once you get used to it, it's a true wonder.

In fact, linux kernel have them incorporated, so you only need to do:

$ make tags

Of course, supposing you know how to use vim or emacs :-)

I've just had a similar discussion with some co-workers.
Make no mistake, if you want to be serious programmer: vim or emacs.

[1] http://ctags.sourceforge.net/