Does Linux process exist information leakage?

夏业添 summerxyt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:27:09 EST 2012

Thanks!

It seems that the function do_page_fault() will finally call
fast_clear_page()<http://lxr.oss.org.cn/plain/source/arch/x86/lib/mmx_32.c#L125>
 or slow_zero_page()<http://lxr.oss.org.cn/plain/source/arch/x86/lib/mmx_32.c#L336>
zero a new physical page for a process. So calling malloc() cannot get a
page used by another process which is dead already.

The assemble language is difficult to me, so please tell me if I am wrong.