network Driver interface to the stack

V l vloveuvm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 08:45:02 EST 2012

I studied through my network interface driver and gained sufficient
understanding of the network stack.
I have a network stack for my ARM device and now in stage of interfacing
this stack to my network driver in the ARMDevice .
I know now that I have to just replace

for(q = p; q != NULL; q = q->next) {
    /* Send the data from the pbuf to the interface, one pbuf at a
       time. The size of the data in each pbuf is kept in the ->len
       variable. */
    send data from(q->payload, q->len);
  }

send data from(q->payload, q->len); with my driver specific code to send
the packet . Very nice ! But when I compile this code , its going to ask
where this driver specific senddata is defined , the header file or library
.
How do I resolve this part of the riddle . Its a little newbie kind of
question . But I have tried , I give up now. Plz help.
Regards
Sraddha