Some help about backporting a nic module to 2.6.32 longterm

André Ferraz deferraz at terra.com.br
Mon Jan 9 20:08:18 EST 2012

Hi Greg,
	the problem is that i need to stay with the 2.6.32 grsec
	patchset for my servers, if i didn't have any dependencies like
	that sure i'll be using the 3.2 kernel.

	The idea is to just backport this device driver, the rest of
	the drivers works pretty well, but i didnt find any HowTo or
	some documentation specific to the process of update a driver
	on your kernel source.

[]s