Changes in block layer for IOScheduler Insertion selection

Matthias Brugger matthias.bgg at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:49:15 EST 2012

On 06/02/2011 05:41 AM, mani wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Any suggestions on the below point ?

have you tried different benchmarks?
This can give you an idea of the impact. It seems that up to now, you've
only executed sequential read and write access by one process.

Personally I use the fio benchmark. For flash file systems, David Wagner
from Free Electrons developed a benchmarksuite. Maybe it would be worse
having a look on it.

Best regards,
Matthias Brugger