How to read and manipulate IP header using Java.

Prashant Patil prashantpatil321 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 00:00:19 EST 2012

    <kernelnewbies at kernelnewbies.org>

Hello,

           I am doing a project, titled “Steganography using TCP/IP”. In
this project, first we have to encrypt the secret message that sender wants
to send for the receiver. After encrypting, embed that cipher data into
image file, the output is as a stego image and that stego image we have to
store in unused field of ip header. Like, identification field is used only
when fragmentation occurs, if we avoid fragmentation then identification
field is always be unused, we can store our stego imgae in it. I have
completed Encryption and Embedding part, but problem with the IP header.
Please suggest how to read IP header using JAVA.

Thanks in advance…

Regards,

Prashant Patil.