Query on vfs interface

Raghavendra G raghavendra.g at stericsson.com
Fri Dec 21 01:34:30 EST 2012

Hello
I am trying to log all the calls going to the VFS file system from the application.

For write calls I notice an anomaly.  I introduced a log at the vfs_write() function , I see it get's logged twice  for every write in the log output.
I also tried do_sync_write() the result is same.

Time stamp            VFS Action                             filename                                                                                                        Size                      time taken(us)
626.212738

OPEN

/data/media/DCIM/Camera/VID_20000101_002412.mp4.tmp

flags=131585

mode =0

  628.187652

WRITE