how does this command(at+cfun=1,1) works?

Anuz Pratap Singh Tomar chambilkethakur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:01:26 EST 2012

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Ritesh Harjani <ritesh.harjani at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> When this command (at+cfun=1,1) is executed on phone, it does a reboot. I
> want to know which and how this command calls the kernel level functions.
> I googled this, but seems like all the data explains only about AT command
> and not as to how this reboot process is done.
>
> Coz what I know is that reboot process needs a syncing of filesystem, so
> this command must be calling some kernel functions to do that.
> Please if anyone can give more detail on this.
>
> Thank you
> Ritesh
>
> This question probably belongs to the relevant phone's mailing list. For
the most part if you send a reboot command from the command line most
desktop Linux will do whatever is required to carry out the reboot process
including sync with filesystems. at+cfun might be just calling the reboot
command internally. Please have a look at the source code for "at".

Thank you
Warm Regards
Anuz