how does this command(at+cfun=1,1) works?

Ritesh Harjani ritesh.harjani at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 02:11:30 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

When this command (at+cfun=1,1) is executed on phone, it does a reboot. I
want to know which and how this command calls the kernel level functions.
I googled this, but seems like all the data explains only about AT command
and not as to how this reboot process is done.

Coz what I know is that reboot process needs a syncing of filesystem, so
this command must be calling some kernel functions to do that.
Please if anyone can give more detail on this.

Thank you
Ritesh