TinyLinux project status

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Tue Apr 10 11:03:15 EDT 2012

you might find what you're looking for at distrowatch.org

It is told that such are the aerodynamics and wing loading of the
bumblebee that, in principle, it cannot fly...if all this be
true...life among bumblebees must bear a remarkable resemblance to
life in the United States.

-- John Kenneth Galbraith, in American Capitalism: The Concept of
Countervailing Power