PER-CPU data

Rajasekhar Pulluru pullururajasekhar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 01:10:06 EDT 2012

Hi Srivatsa,

Thanks for the response. I have used per-CPU vars and I know about how
to creating/using per-CPU vars: DECLARE_PER_CPU(type, name) for
creating per-cpu at compile time and use alloc_percpu(type) for
creating them dynamically.

I intended to ask how they are stored internally (.percpu section) and
its protection mechanism if it has any.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekhar