regarding disable of CONFIG_DEBUG_FS

Amit Nagal helloin.amit at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 00:39:55 EDT 2011

Hi ,

i already tried manual editing .
but when i call make to build image after manual edit ,
CONFIG_DEBUG_FS is turned on again .

i tried manual editing in linux - x86 PC   also .
i manually edited arch/x86/configs/i386_defconfig file to disable
CONFIG_DEBUG_FS ,
but when i call make to build image , CONFIG_DEBUG_FS is turned on again .

Regards
Amit Nagal