Scull -unable to handle kernel paging request

Javier Martinez Canillas martinez.javier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 17:21:25 EST 2011

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 1:34 PM, anish kumar
<anish198519851985 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Testing the scullwuid produced attached crash logs.

Hello Anish,

Sadly I don't have more time to keep updates the LDD3 examples. I did
a long time ago to use for academic purposes. As you can see my last
commit is from almost a year ago and even then I only used to be sure
that the modules compiles cleanly without warning (not sure if they
compile anymore, probably not) but didn't try it, since I don't use
the modules anymore.

Hope that someone with more time than me can fork the git tree and
continue with this work since the LDD3 book is an amazing book to
introduce newcomers to Linux driver development.

Best regards,

--
Javier Martínez Canillas
(+34) 682 39 81 69