busybox utility

naveen yadav yad.naveen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:33:45 EST 2011

Hi All,

Thanks for your answer.

I want to know is there any similar package like busybox we can use in
embedded product.
I found few of them but could not found as good as busybox. so this is
reason i ask.

1. http://www.fefe.de/embutils/
2. https://github.com/asdf-systems/gobox
3. http://www.landley.net/code/toybox/about.html

For security issue in busybox. I could not find detail but below slide
mention it .
https://speakerd.s3.amazonaws.com/presentations/4e9334432deb290054011ba7/slides.pdf

Thanks