Fwd: Sleep and Wake up

Abu Rasheda rcpilot2010 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:04:02 EDT 2011

> >> I am testing my driver on much faster host processor and facing
> >> following issues:
> >>
> >> My host is too powerful and it can fill up device buffer queue very fast.
> >
> > What kind of device is this?
>
>> its a networking device

>It sounds like a broken device, you need to be able to handle large data
>streams, right?  Are you running Linux in this device and that is the
>issue you are having?

I am not running Linux on the device. As a said, if remote host does
not send syn for TCP packets, my device queue will continue to grow.

My question is simple, what would be correct way of handling things in
this situation in software or if device is broken how would device
behave differently ?

I am here to learn.