Cache disable verification

Prabhu nath gprabhunath at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 04:56:21 EDT 2011

I have couple of boards.
1. P2020  processor with Power architecture
2. Gumstix board which has PXA 270 Xscale architecture which has arm based
processor
3. Intel x86 processor on Desktop

All are running Linux Kernel 2.6.21 and above

I was looking at some information at /proc level. I do not know of any other
source of information.

Thanks,
Prabhu