Gmail complaining about authenticity of emails sent/received via kernelnewbies

julie Sullivan kernelmail.jms at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:19:52 EDT 2011

Hi list,

I've looked on a couple of the other kernel mailing lists I'm
following too and 'This message may not have been sent by:' is not
appearing there, just the 'blah.com via mailinglist.org' thingie (even
for .gmail.com addresses).

Btw just to make sure .gmail.com mails on kernelnewbies haven't been
peculiarly marked with strange metadata somewhere, I checked my
kernelnewbies messages via Kmail and they're not, the 'warning' only
appears when reading them using Gmail.

I'm sure we can put up with it for a few months until Rik has time to
upgrade, I for one am getting a bit inured to Gmail's ever-expanding
collection of idiosyncrasies... :-/

Cheers
Julie