questions for Linus

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Jun 1 03:02:42 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 12:10:45PM +0530, nilesh wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Included the list as the recipient.
> On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 10:44 +0900, Greg KH wrote:
> > On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 02:12:36PM +0700, Mulyadi Santosa wrote:
> > > Hi Greg..
> > >
> > > I came with these questions for Linus, hope you're kind enough to
> > > collect it and forward it to Linus in LinuxCon:
> >
> > Thanks for all of the questions everyone, they helped out immensely and
> > the interview went well.
> >
> > I think it will be posted online in video form soon, so check the linux
> > foundation web site for the link if you are interested.
> >
> Sorry if I got it wrong, but is the interview (in text form) or video
> posted on linuxfoundation? Or is it yet to be done? I visited the site
> and I do not see that.

It just happened a few hours ago, so I think it might be a week or so
before the video is posted to the web site.  I'll ask the orginizers and
try to find out when it will show up.

I'm sure there will be some news reports of the talk in a few days as
well, there were lots of fun quotes that I'm sure will be repeated, they
are already all over twitter in places...

thanks,

greg k-h