how to measure IRQ service latency

loody miloody at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:17:39 EST 2011

hi :
thanks for your help :)

2011/1/13 loody <miloody at gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> 2011/1/13 neependra.khare at gmail.com <neependra.khare at gmail.com>:
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 10:23 AM, loody <miloody at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> hi:

>>> I go into the website and see a lot of files with suffix odp.
>>

>> These are presentations which you can open with Open Office.
>> Those contain the examples as well.
>>

>>> is there any document which can tell us how to use it?
>>
>> http://lwn.net/Articles/365835/
>> http://lwn.net/Articles/366796/
>> http://lwn.net/Articles/370423/
>>
>> You can look at my presentation which I gave at FOSS.in and see it is
>> useful.
>> http://neependra.net/?p=148
I have some questions about the document you mention:
1. I tried lttv recently and it seems different than the ftrace.
Is there any document or setting can help me to tell them apart?

2. there is a column called "TRACE" in kernel menuconfig, is it used
for ftrace or lttv?
appreciate your help,
miloody