Asking advice for graduate study

cheng chen freakrobot at acm.org
Tue Jan 25 08:02:03 EST 2011

Hi, all!
I am going to further my education in graduate school of Master of Science
degree. I am interested in network, but I am not sure what direction I
should choose and which professional books I should read. Therefore I ask
for help and suggestion from you.
In summary, I have both the fundamental knowledge about network programming
as well as communication theory. Therefore I prefer an area which has the
relationship with both the software and hardware (but with more attention on
software.) By the way, I am especially interested in how the whole network
system works, rather than how two single points communicate.
If you have any suggestion about what I could do next (areas, books, whaever~),
please be kind to tell me. Thank you very much.

--
Cheng(誠)

Fedora Project Contributor -- Ambassador
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Freakrobot