USB SUNRPC

swathi suresh swathi.suresh07 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 01:14:26 EST 2011

Hello,

      Am working on a project which is some thing like i receive the RPC
message over USB, and redirect this message to SUNRPC server or network file
server NFS(by manually decoding the RPC messages using XDR libs). So is this
feasible or should i proceed with writing my own NFS in the user space.

Background:

       I have written the USB device drivers and a network driver, which
successfully return the data received via USB, to the user space program
which has opened a socket to the address family and a protocol family i have
implemented.

      I have gone though the source code of net/sunrpc and fs/nfsd