Regarding Kernel Project

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Thu Jan 20 10:12:27 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 12:32:39PM +0700, Mulyadi Santosa wrote:

> >> Hope this manual help explaining all that.
>
> Guys, I don't wanna ruin your discussion, but don't you think it's OOT
> now? or are we going to rename this list as chitchat at vger.org?

This is how you both solve bugs, and learn about solving them yourself.

I'll be glad to take this to the linux-usb or linux-kernel lists, as
this type of conversation is quite common there, so why wouldn't it also
be common here?

If it's annoying you, I suggest getting a better email client, one that
lets you mark any thread as "ignored" so we don't bother you.

best of luck,

greg k-h