Regarding Kernel Project

Pein Junior salmon2k3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:24:08 EST 2011

Well said Mohit, but problem I am having is to find something in the kernel janitor section that's for Newbie but can not find any simple link to click to look at code and adjust and compile. I read all I need already just need to apply myself.

Also interesting in wireless devices.

Thanks in advance