viewing complete command

Smital Desai Smital.Desai at lntinfotech.com
Mon Jan 10 17:57:11 EST 2011

_______________________________________
From: kernelnewbies-bounces at kernelnewbies.org [kernelnewbies-bounces at kernelnewbies.org] On Behalf Of Rahul Kumar [mailforgroup at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:45 AM
To: kernelnewbies at nl.linux.org
Subject: viewing complete command

Hi,

>I just want to know the command option for ps...so that i can see the
>complete arguments for the executable running. Right now, i'm seeing
>the truncated output. This i need because i would like to rerun the
>process with the same arguments.

>Can any one help me out on this.

  If you are intrested in particular process

  cat /proc/$pid/cmdline   :  will fetch you the entire command

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and  using or disseminating the information,  and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"