how to compile the 0.01 version of kernel

Berlin Brown berlin.brown at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 17:39:35 EST 2011

There is a compilable 0.01 version of linux out there.  Don't take the
actual source.  You need a custom 0.01 kernel to work with the modern
compiler tools out there.

If you do make a version, you might try creating a VMWare VM and putting it
online.

This might be it.

http://draconux.free.fr/os_dev/linux0.01.html

Berlin Brown (berlin dot brown at gmail.com)