LDD3 examples updated

Javier Martinez Canillas martinez.javier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:22:43 EST 2011

Shrey

>> I will try to keep the code always in sync with linux-next but there
>> will be tags to stable versions. Now there are tags that compile with
>> kernel versions 2.6.32, 2.6.35 and 2.6.37.
>
> Do you need help in making the ldd3 files compliant for any other
> kernels? Do you have any plans for others kernels (besides the
> linux-next) in your mind which might need porting work - probably some
> people on the list (including me) might be interested.

Any help will be appreciate thank you very much! There are other projects that
updated the LDD3 examples but the person who was doing that lost interest and
the project was abandoned.

Before creating my repo I send a few patches to some of them but none updated
their project. I think that the LDD3 examples are a valuable resource
and keeping
an up-to-date version is very important to kernel developer newbies.

My idea is to have a community maintained project so If I don't have
more time to
maintain others will do.

Also probably I introduced bugs while changing the code so bug-fixing
its the best help now.

Thank you

--
Best regards