fixed memory bytes

Rajat Sharma fs.rajat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 01:13:16 EST 2011

A nice kernel document regarding unaligned memory access. It may not
be directly answering all the questions asked, but once gone through
and understood completely, it will become easy to figure out how to
write portable kernel code.

http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v2.6.36/Documentation/unaligned-memory-access.txt

Rajat