Fwd: storing the logs

mohit verma mohit89mlnc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:44:52 EST 2011

thanks greg,,

a silly question......please have a look.......

i create a socket to communicate to the user space app to listen to and
responsible for loggin ... via   my_sock=netlink_creat_sock()
i create my own  logging message format to send it via netlink interface.
then  how can i let my module know  which process to bind it to? i mean to
bind my socket to any user space application i need the pid of that one ,so
at the very first time  how can i  initialize the binding process with user
space application?

i hope.. i am clear to u. please let me know if not....i wll try again.

i 'd really appreciate any help.

*MOHIT VERMA*