Thread Affinity structure

Sri Ram Vemulpali sri.ram.gmu06 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:05:45 EST 2011

Hi Christoph,

  Thanks for response. Can you please explain in little bit elaborate
what do you mean

 "The value returned  from a call to gettid(2) can be passed in the argument
 pid.  Specifying pid as 0 will set the attribute for the calling thread,
 and passing the value returned from a call to getpid(2) will set the
 attribute for the main thread of the thread group."

To whom I should pass the id. I did not understood.

Thanks,
Sri.

--
Regards,