ipip6_tunnel_xmit

Rahul Kumar mailforgroup at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 22:53:52 EST 2011

 Hi,

 I'm trying to understand the sit driver code net/ipv6/sit.c
 (2.6.35.12). I'm trying to forward incoming packet from another
 interface (eth0) to ISATAP tunnel interface (is0) by calling
 dev_queue_xmit (dev) with dev set to is0. Eventually ipip6_tunnel_xmit
 routine is getting called, skb_dst()->neighbor is returning null. (I
 think this is returning null since the dest ip(v6) is incorrectly
 set). I would like to know what should be the header fields that needs
 to be set when passing down to tunnel, in order to forward it to
 isatap router. Please let me know