Is there a way to build a cross reference with kernel file

Dave Hylands dhylands at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 00:47:09 EST 2011

Hi Jeff,

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Jeff Haran <jharan at bytemobile.com> wrote:

> [...]

It's not free, but I use Visual SlickEdit, and it is capable of doing what
you want.
www.slickedit.com

I tried what you suggested, and clicked on the cb field inside the sk_buff
struct and asked for all references to that. I checked through most of what
it returned and they all seemed to be valid.

--
Dave Hylands
Shuswap, BC, Canada