Re:Re: Re: Bond, round robin mis-config​uration.

bill bill_carson at 126.com
Mon Aug 1 21:18:41 EDT 2011

Probably not a bug.

1 Create a bond with 3 interfaces (connect them to switch).
2 Change bond's mode to active/backup.
3 Physicaly remove two cables form interfaces ( not the active interface ). 4 Put the cables back

5 Change the mode to round robin.
6 *********** use SIOCBONDCHANGEACTIVE  to set the other inactive slave back to active
7 Try to ping some other computer.

I notice there is a SIOCBONDCHANGEACTIVE, maybe it solve your problem.
Please let me know the result after you do the test.

thanks

bill