struct sock change in kernel 2.6

lijin liu llj098 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 01:17:57 EST 2010

Hello everyone!

I am trying to implement a simple tcp server in the kernel. I read the
ktcpvs's source code, but it works under kernel 2.4.

The  struct sock changed in kernel 2.6, I have two questions about the struct:

1. Is sk_wq field in 2.6 equals to sk_sleep field in 2.4?
2. How can I access the tcp accept queue in kernel 2.6? (In kernel
2.4, we could use tp_pinfo.af_tcp.accept_queue, but it was removed in
2.6)

PS: Should sk_receive_queue in the struct sock be used as
tp_pinfo.af_tcp.accept_queue?

Thanks a lot!