Fedora 34 experience?

Emiliano Gonzalez lu3vea at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 11:33:54 EDT 2021

I upgraded two month ago and I have had problems with pipewire, in
particular with bluetooth.
Some headphones work fine but other speakers do not connect due to a
protocol error.
After a week trying to solve it I uninstalled pipewire and went back to
pulseaudio.
I'll give it another shot with Fedora 35.