fldigi/flrig alpha builds for Fedora/RHEL/CentOS

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:33:40 EST 2020

Please let me know if there's interest so I know if this is something I
should continue to do.

I setup a COPR for Fedora (29->Rawhide) and EL 8 to build the alphas that
Dave regularly posts to the linuxham list so even if you don't have the
ability to build them from source yourself you can still participate in the
testing of these alpha releases.

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/hobbes1069/NBEMS-testing/

Currently I'm only building fldigi and flrig as I believe they are the most
popular projects in the NBEMS suite of programs by far, but I'm willing to
add others if there is interest.

Keep in mind these are alpha and there may be dragons :) So make sure you
know how to downgrade a package if needed.

Currently I'm building the packages manually when I see the emails, there
is nothing automated at this time. If I miss one you want to test a simple
email ping is usually sufficient.

Thanks,
Richard
KF5OIM