Self Introduction: David Sastre

Jerry DeLisle jvdelisle at charter.net
Thu Apr 16 18:57:21 EDT 2020

On 4/16/2020 6:15 AM, David Sastre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm still interested in contributing to this SIG and would like to hear
> back from members.
> I understand everyone may be busy and I don't expect an immediate
> response, but I'd like to know more about potential areas I could
> contribute to.
>
> Thanks.

Hi David,

I do not see too much action on this list.

Maybe we should compile a list of current ham radio related
apps/programs and then identify the ones you want to use. Another way of
saying this is what are your own interests, radio wise, and do you see a
need anywhere?

You may not have a good idea on this until you are getting on the air so
to speak.  Myself, I want to try getting digital modes up and running.
Unfortunately, I get so busy with other stuff I never seem to have the time.

73

Jerry KF7RCC