Self Introduction: Iain R. Learmonth

John C. Peterson jcp at shellx.eskimo.com
Tue Apr 7 13:37:27 EDT 2015

On Tue, 7 Apr 2015 11:09:51 +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 06, 2015 at 11:56:34PM -0700, John C. Peterson wrote:
> > Welcome to the Fedora development community. I took a quick look at
> > your package submission and it indicates you need a sponsor. Do you
> > have someone lined up to sponsor you yet?
> Hi John,
>
> I do not have a sponsor lined up. If you have the time I would appreciate it
> if you could take that role.

Hello Iain,

I have never sponsored someone, so I will need to check to see if I
meet the requirements for that role. If I don't meet the requirements,
I can help you locate a qualified person to sponsor you instead.

> This is not a large package, it's a simple Python application, so hopefully
> would be quite easy to review.
>
> Thanks, Iain

It looks like you have done your homework, but I'll just reiterate that
you should check out any (serious) problems identified by the rpmlint
and fedora-review scripts. They often flags many things that are not really
an issue, so don't worry about eliminating every warning.

73, John

--
John C. Peterson, KD6EKQ
mailto:jcp at eskimo.com