Xastir with working maps

Martin Airs martin at airs.me.uk
Thu Dec 19 11:29:01 EST 2013

Good day all,

Just in case anyone is interested, I have managed to build xastir-2.0.4 with
GraphicsMagick support instead of ImageMagick

which is what is needed to make the maps works again, I have a couple of my
own maps i use and just lately cant use them.

I did a little googling and found the fix, and built the rpm for my FC20

http://camberwell.fedorapeople.org/xastir-2.0.4-6.fc20.x86_64.rpm

thought I'd share with any hams who do use it. if you are on a i686 or even on
F19 and want to build your own rpm heres the spec file too...

http://camberwell.fedorapeople.org/xastir.spec

now you can enable the Open StreetMap online maps and just wanted to share
that,

Thankyou

Martin